Thursday, June 30, 2011

You probably bleached your a**holes at the salon!

Hey Ladies!
So First off...if you haven't seen Bridesmaids the movie,
Go! Secondly, if you haven't seen Bridesmaids the movie, Definitely GO! This movie could not have arrived at a more perfect time. For some of you this may be wedding number 10, but this'll be my first. Although quite extreme (I'm hoping we aren't dealing with lack of confidence in which end any gastronomical events come from), the movie gave me some insight as to what's around the corner.


We've all gotten to know one another through a few kick off emails, so to my main point: I wanted to start a blog for the Bachelorette Party. Getting 9108734901872 emails in your inbox all from perrone.lauren@gmail.com is annoying to read, reply to, and keep up with. So this blog is in efforts to keep everyone on the same page without continuously pinging your inbox.


I envision updating regularly and having you ladies make any comments (examples: "Lets get on the River Boat for the Day!" or "OMG Lauren you rock and have the best hair ever!", add questions (example: "Are you seriously considering giving a henna tattoo of a HUGE penis on Lindsay's lower back as her Bachelorette Party Gift?") and concerns (example: "HELL NO we aren't doing that!").  I would like to try to delegate tasks to everyone so this can run as smoothly as possible without too much work on one person since I am aware we all have busy schedules. Let's make this a kick ass Bachelorette Party for Lindsay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment