Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wedding Preparations...dresses and wedding show

From the last time I've posted, I've seen Lindsay twice! :)  One weekend there (in Wilmington) and one weekend here (in Raleigh). Both beautiful places. Both places Lindsay initially suggested her Bachelorette Bash take place. Lindsay was thinking this...




Wilmington's Waterfront
Raleigh's Historic Downtown

But we all know, That ain't happnin'! 
Spirited Bourbon Street, New Orleans!


As you all have heard, Lindsay, Jessica and I went to look at Bridesmaids Dresses in Raleigh! A visual for color, fabrics, and styles was just what Lindsay needed to hone in oh her wedding day ideas. The conclusion: shades of coral for color, a variety of styles, in identical fabrics! Although we all know women's minds change so quickly, so as Jessica said, "Can't wait to see whats new this fall!" The maids dress decision doesn't need to be made until February 2012 really, so there is still plenty of time.




Coren Moore
One Color Family

Variety of Styles in Identical Fabrics
I would assume you all know since the beach bash go canceled, but AP is gone for a 6 week summer internship on the Chesapeake Bay! Coming from a relationship that was 4 college years long distance, it sucks. So any chance you get, give Lindsay a call. She would love to hear from you. Especially your thoughts on the wedding. I'm planning to go down there for the Aug 7 Brooklyn Arts Center Wedding Show. This is the actually building she and AP will wed so I'm very excited to see. I'll take some pictures for those of you not able to make it. For those local ladies, let me know if you want to join. I'll most likely go Saturday late afternoon since the show is Sunday at noon. Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I loved these dresses. They are just fabulous. For my friend’s wedding at one of Venues in San Francisco. I am getting an honor to be among bridesmaid. So want to buy an elegant dress for the day. It will be really exciting to look gorgeous on her big day.

    ReplyDelete